All entrants must collect a registration pack and race number with timing tag from event headquarters prior to starting.
Friday 31 August 2018 - Great Lake Centre, Taupo from 4.00pm to 8.00pm.
Saturday 1 September 2018 - Kinloch Community Hall from 6.00am to 20 minutes prior to start of your event.
Event packs will contain race number, timing tag, important safety information (please read carefully) and also random minor spot prize vouchers.
Event packs and numbers can be collected by friends or family. Please make sure you arrange to meet up prior to the start.
Late entries will be accepted at registration on both Friday and Saturday up until 20 minutes prior to the start of your event.
There is a 10 - 15 minute walk to the start line.
The start area is on Kenrigg Road — sign posted 10 minute walk from Kinloch Domain.
To check your start time look for for distance under EVENT OPTIONS tab.
- All events are electronically timed.
- Race numbers must be worn on the front and the timing tag attached to your shoe to register a time.
- Timing tags MUST be handed in before exiting the finish area.
- If you do not start or finish the event please return the tag to event HQ in the Kinloch Hall.
- Finish times will be displayed outside the Kinloch Hall from 11.00am.
- Provisional results will be on the website at the end of the day. Updates will be made Monday, Wednesday and Friday.
Please email us with subject line “OR Results” any timing queries.
Minor spot prizes (a 1 in 15 chance) awarded at random with a voucher in the registration pack are to be collected at the Spot Prize table in the Registration venue on the Friday between 4.00pm and 8.00pm or Saturday at Kinloch from 6.00am.
Major Spot Prizes will be drawn from timing tags placed in the prize giving box in the the finish area.
You must be present with ID to collect any major prize.
Only first male and female to finish in each event are announced — No age group or walker placings are acknowledged or awarded.
Sponsors’ products can be purchased at the sponsors’ expo at registration.
Taupo — Friday Registration — ample free street parking around the Great Lake Centre and the adjacent CBD.
Kinloch — Event Day — ample free parking on Kinloch Domain adjacent to the Kinloch Community Hall — access is from Kinloch Road — follow the marshals’ directions.